Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CROSVILLE MEMORIES

although I had lots of archive photo sales at Boyle St the other week the only batch which sold poorly were the Crosville shots, this really surprised me so another shot in the arm for these views, next chance to get them March 2010, yet again at Boyle St, Manchester our next event




















apologies if any featured before, I hope to borrow Mandy's camera for some non transport shots in France last weekend.
I've got a couple more Dutch films done, getting near the end with Arnhem and Utrecht. I've then got a whole heap of covers to design. I've updated the list to reflect these very recent releases. Hopefully before we go to Ireland I'll have links to them on Amazon, I've had lots of sales there recently eclipsing EBay by miles. I've held back listing latest releases on EBay in protest at their awful way of dealing with sellers. We are now making final arrangements for Christmas with Hil and Sean in Co Tipperary, don't worry though we'll be back very soon after Christmas with minimal delays to DVD dispatches.

No comments: