Wednesday, December 09, 2009

AN ESSEX VISIT




























its off to Colchester for my archive corner today and not too much to report, it's a bit groundhog day as I did yet another Den Haag tram DVD last night taking me through to 1999, just 2001 tonight and then I'm up todate and the released on DVD era. Yet another clip on Youtube on 1996 Den Haag, these clips seem to be getting a few hits. Got another CD of diditised negatives yesterday from which these essex scenes were derived. Earlier material is still at Asda who are now caught in Christmas rush. Paul who is the neighbouring stand at Boyle st, Manchester dos uis gojh to lend us his negs for next year expanding my range a bit more. Its a brighter sunnier drier day for a change. Got the new DVD recorder yesterday, plugged it in but the lead came out again from TV which gave a frustrating few minutes. Yet to risk an actual recording!

No comments: