Thursday, December 03, 2009

MPTE NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON















I must be feeling generous today but here's a free voucher for you, print - cut out and use with any order sent in before end of December for any DVD. http://www.pmpvideo.com/ for full list. You can even use it on Sat or Sun at Boyle St Christmas Cracker in Manchester.


Last night I got all the latest releases uploaded on the website and for sale on Amazon. EBay lags behind but I'm in no hurry as it offers such poor value as a seller. I may catch up after Christmas.


We are off to the Halle at the Bridgewater hall in Manchester tonight which means i need to load the car as soon as I get home, bolt down dinner and get moving. Tomorrow I have another appointment with the consultant Mr Geary over the slow recovery after my July knee operation, now getting pains in my right foot as well, oh dear.
I'm now editing all pre DVD era Den Haag material before moving onto UK Bus and Truck rallies of yesteryear!

No comments: