Saturday, November 08, 2008

WREXHAM AND SHREWSBURY TODAY











These shots at Shrewsbury dinner time onwards today, Saturday 8th November. Off to the opera at Clonter tonight so this is the last bit of work for the day. An enjoyable visit to both Shrewsbury and Wrexham. Last night having dinner with friends , got a phone all at nearly 9 pm from a plonker wanting to whinge about some trifle on a DVD, 9 on a Friday night, I ask you! And I thought truck folks were better than the bus people, hmm, have to think again won't I. Anyway got to Wrexham about 10, I'd done a bit back in March which can go with it, nothing momentous but friendly crews and nice people about, little old blind chap was lost, lasdy took him all the way to his bus. There are a few idiots there and the place is still a duimp but a friendly one, I told the tourist office how friendly the people are and it should be said never ever any bother at the bus station.










No comments: