Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PROGRESS WITH AEC ARCHIVES

Llandudno Saturday morning
good old Bangor, Saturday lunchtime
























Well a good start to the week wasn't it with the permit to film at the GMPTE bus stations, I look forward to testing the water at Stockport and Leigh sites of recent debacles.

Following a bit of a slating from Steve Guess of BWW on Amazon ( my first review) I will be withdrawing the PMP adverts from Buses Worldwide magazine.

Generally its been quite busy although we can cope with some more orders, please don't leave it until last thing . The full Intra Express English language brochure has been circulated, I'm still interested in the Portuguese sector. I managed to get the AEC lorry DVD finished last night and hope to have it on EBay today, just cover to prepare, also intend to have a matching AEC Bus DVD ready before the week is out.

Don't forget that its LOTS sale at Harrow on Saturday, we'll have plenty of copies of the latest London archives with us plus of course the full range and my book.

I've been giving thought to next years bus visits in UK Belfast, S West Wales, Suffolk ,Essex, Isle of Wight ,Southampton, Cornwall, Devon Nth ,Hampshire ,Herts ,Lincs .
Any more I've missed out on this year?

Any suggestions for more good truck spots, I've got one tip in store for M5 area

No comments: