Thursday, November 27, 2008

LOOKING BACK A BIT







it certainly isn't like this in Stockport any more but with my GMPTE permit I should once more be able to shoot in the bus station


I'm just downloading the final pieces for the regional bus archive Merseyside etc, I seem to have a bumper crop and Crosville fans will like Dave Cowell's collection which expands our small collection on this favourite operator. Good coverage of municipals including the minnows of North Wales.
This weekend we shall be away from Saturday in France so no blogs after tomorrow until Tuesday night as we won't be back until late on Monday. Orders will be cleared Tuesday, the following weekend is the Chrustmas Cracker at Boyle st in Manchester where I'll launch this latest archive production. I'm also hoping to have the first pieces of the 'Manchester' collection ready










No comments: