Thursday, November 20, 2008

WARRINGTON I SURVIVED OK

2 DVDs produced this week celebrating the AEC marque, these scenes in the 90s at Woollaton Park in Nottingham, a rally I really used to enjoy










I filmed at Warrington over lunch time, a chap from the bus station strode out after 10 minutes and demanded to know what I was doing, a bit out of order as I was across the road on the pavement but kept my calm, gave him my card, instructed him in a very friendly fashion that I was on the public right of way and he went away happy. Weather wise ( and light ) it was a bit grim but there were several deckers out which were what I wanted.
Family news overshadowed by Mandy's cousin Bernie as his cancer has returned and the outlook isn't that good. Lots of happy memories which everyone is trying to focus on.
What about the Oz navy going on holiday over Christmas, lets hope nobody tells the baddies about it! Up this morning in the dark, electric off yet again, back just after 7am but later in the morning the water went off, it was one of those days.
Quite busy on EBay and Amazon, honours equally spread, the rush as we feared is coming late.
John one of our circle of drinking buddies at The Three Greyhounds succumbed to cancer this past week, what a gentle man he was.









No comments: