Sunday, August 17, 2008

BACK FROM LATHALMOND

rushed around trying to get some sound of the Albion, got Atlantean, Fleetline, Gavin Booth's s voice, kids playing football, everything except just the Albion, oh well
a great weekend though, fast journey back, got stick near home and it rained, again near home, sweet home!
utility ex grey wartime livery, Plymouth chassis.
I think this was lainched at the Blackpool do which was wiped out by wind
nothing from Lothian by way of the current fleet, lots of rumours, wonder whats happened there.

A warning don't deal with a character called
Dean Westley
of Milton Keynes on Ebay
I think I've done my last ever listing on the auction side of Ebay, my goodness aren't there some ignorant people out there.

I'll write catching up on the weekend tomorrow, off to bed



No comments: