Thursday, August 28, 2008

ANOTHER GLOOMY DAY BUT ITS LIVERPOOL

Salisbury last Friday, almost sunny, wow!





Swindon is done and Eastbourne and Brighton will follow in quick succession then I'll do Malta and Liverpool before starting on John Bishops trip to the Netherlands. I'll pop a copy of my book on EBay then those who want can order from yet another route, signed copies are of course available, let me know any particular dedication you want.
Hi folks out in Kyoto, Japan, not sure who it is but they are sure regular readers. I'll try and put a few more clips on YouTube, tonight I usually get dragged off to the three greyhounds about 9pm which puts paid to any editing late on, life's a bitch eh.Most sites still say book not out till 1st Sept but I've oodles of copies fort you.
Nearly time to start thinking about Christmas adverts for magazines, still no sign of summer, given up on days off this weekend, forecast best to east so may do East Anglia or Peterborough, who knows. We have attempted to book for Sheffield Meadow hall rally but its proving difficult. In Liverpool got stopped by Arriva Safety officer who asked why I was filming buses, although he certainly had no right, authority etc he was pleasant so I didn't mind, I suppose I could have wound him up by saying I was from the government and we were banning their fleet of old bangers, well bit past their sell by dates, still the others don't look that sparkling, not one 08 reg bus seen.
Hassles getting part payment through to travel agency in Syria for Octobers trip, wouldn't bother again, even if its good what a lot of hassle. Our friends in Guangzhou are going to meet us whilst on our China trip next Easter.

No comments: