Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A TRIP IN TIME TO NORTHERN IRELAND











































































Buses in Ulster seem an endless object of fascination for many and with the province relatively little covered in general I know the enthusiasts there like whatever they can get so a double dose of photos this morning.
I was at physio yesterday afternoon, afterwards I went on to the doctors at Knutsford and am now on medication for the continued knee swelling and my nerve pain. We got stuck into decorating once more last night, the dining room is almost done now, Mandy will do a few bits of tidying in the day and then tonight we should be putting back furniture and books, no mean task I might add. I posted the Wirral Tram and Bus show Youtube clip last night and hope this evening to start downloading some archive material for next DVD releases. A conference in Wigan today, drugs making me very tired though!

No comments: