Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Manchester memories from my photo files

before Manchester buses some views of myself, Mandy and this one with my mother, Marion














we slip right back to the 1970s today with some more negs to digital, these shots before cropping and enhancing.










































Well doing it all on my own at present with Mandy away in Egypt, these Manchester shots certainly bring back memories. Last night I cleared all the orders and replenished the stock after Glasgow at the weekend, I've popped some extra Showbus copies in for Broughton on Sunday, the Ian Allan 60th anniversary show. Lots of people say they are coming so fingers crossed.
The weather looks a bit too sunny for my liking on Friday to Saturday when I do South Wales but no doubt I'll manage, I can think of several spots where the sun should be suitable.





No comments: