Friday, October 23, 2009

SOUTH WALES THE FINAL CHAPTER




Blackwood was my final port of call last Saturday afternoon, I always like to check on this our smallest remaining arms length municipal company




























Pontypridd was the busiest of the destinations visited by far, never a moment without some movement in or out and the light spot on for photography, friendly drivers all two days, I'd well commend a trip to South Wales for bus spotting as long as you don't want deckers!!
Last night I finished loading Youtube clips of South Wales and have now started on an archive of my video on Merseyside, all Liverpool scenes from 1989 through to releases on digital. First volume 1989-90 and lasts around 90 minutes.
Not sure about filming on SDaturday, weather very changeable, sunshine is a disaster for photography at this time, the clocks go back this weeekend so dark evenings ahead now.

No comments: