Monday, October 26, 2009

IS WINTER COMING YET

with all the talk of Christmas it would seem that we were in the depths of winter although the mild temperature indicates that we have some time to go, from a year ago last April a reminder that even spring is unreliable with these shots at the Cobham bus rally at Wisley.




















I made a lot of progress last night before watching Doc Martin and taking a few glasses of wine. The Liverpool bus archive is now up to 3 volumes and next I enter the digital film era which really speeds the download of material with it going straight into the computer. The Wrexham material from Saturday can wait until I've finished this Merseyside project so I have continuity of DVD numbers. I've got all the South Wales covers done so can carry out orders as received. Remember to visit everything on Youtube and if you do, click on an advert or 2 please, costs you nothing but revenue helps pay for the time and trouble loading it up.

No comments: