Thursday, October 22, 2009

STILL ON WITH SOUTH WALES

an assortment of photos taken in Cardiff last Saturday, you will note the new flow of buses through the city centre. The strange thing was the complete absence of deckers, in fact I only saw one in two days filming.




















last night i managed to get the last of the 3 South Wales DVDs finished and just one YouTube posting left to do tonight. I hope to get yet more links to Amazon on the web site DVD listing. Orders remain buoyant despite the postal strike we are experiencing at present, mainly of course from overseas buyers. I've had yet more still films digitised and I'll bring you another crop of samples soon, needless to say that over winter i shall be preparing a selection of my golden oldies for sale in our rally stock. Particularly good on Crosville and Manchester plus Sussex.

No comments: