Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WALKING BACKWARDS TO CHRISTMAS












well good old Google my pics seem to have gone all over the place again, anyway who cares I'm on holiday now and this will be my last blog from these shores for quite a few days, hopefully I'll be abler to catch up as few times on my travels down under, tomorrow morning we set off for Fiji our first port of call. Its mold weather here, dull but pleasant enough, just waiting for friend Sue to arrive and a good old roast lamb dinner to set us off on our travels plus some Christmas pudding of course. I've just re-edited 1736 Manchester 1992 - 1993, that's the third time and last I hope, it was just one of those things, especially with muddled masters where tapes had broken, cameras failed, all long since forgotten except when you have to dip into the oroiginal tapes for these compilations. Photos all from this era, perhaps one last Manchester youtube clip tonight.
A very merry Christmas to you all, we miss it with the date line, land on Boxing Day!!









No comments: