Wednesday, December 03, 2008

HITTING THE BUFFERS












clips from the Cheshire and North Wales archive film














Last night after catching up on the soaps I made great progress with the regional bus archive non Cheshire and North Wales, I must admit the boundaries have been flexible to fit in with adjacent areas such as Gtr Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire which are all on separate programmes ( or will be). I should have the sound finished tonight and copies ready to go out on Thursday once I've got the cover done. I may try and bash through the Merseyside film although no promises on that one as I've still got some family film belonging to Peter at our post office which I'd like to get done for them before Christmas. Its been very busy on both EBay and Amazon although the slow loading progress is still ongoing with Amazon, about two thirds of all DVDs are on, the vain hope of putting videos on has vanished in face of the slow progress. I still hope to get all the pre DVD era Manchester material on DVD before the Spring event at Boyle St.We are trying to get all the overseas Christmas cards away before the end of this week, we already have a steady trickle arriving at this end, thanks to everyone sending. Mandy has gone down to Devon today to see her cousin Bernie who is not so well at present. The rich diet of the weekend in France played havoc with my innards but is settling down at last!





Mandy is a bit tired and down after todays journey, a long one and emotional. The North West was gridlocked as well by a smash blocking the M62, snow is expected tomorrow morning.Screwed up the DVD of Cheshire etc, redoing, too tired.

No comments: