Saturday, December 20, 2008

STILL LIVING IN THE PAST












I've finished editing 1732 Manchester Buses 1988 - 90 , even the cover ready although i don't suppose many will have time to order before we vanish for Christmas, there is a new clip on Youtube. A day at home, first thing I was down the tip with a car load of cardboard to get rid off then back for breakfast. Its On The Buses day on ITV3 freeview, this afternoon all three feature films follow on from 8 back to back episodes, a tribute to Reg Varney. Mandy is making soap and I'm keeping on top of DVD orders are they trickle in, I'll pull the plug on EBay Monday and Amazon Tuesday.Its been fun looking back at Manchester, I've also done a few negatives to CD between other jobs, a strange feeling having a 'relaxing' day. A last minute New Year present, don't forget my book ' A Smudge on My Lens'









No comments: