Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SWEDISH TRAMS OF YESTERYEAR












Winter seems to arrived with a vengeance today, it started off below freezing but wet, sleet is expected along with hail, flooding across northern Britain is fairly widespread locally. Mandy is still in Ireland, a zero on whale watching yesterday down in Waterford. Last night I managed to complete the 1989 Gothenburg DVD and tonight I hope to make progress with my 2000 coverage at this location which was part of a superb tour of Scandinavia with Intra Express.
On the family history front I've received some more work by researcher Gill Blanchard on my Norfolk Vincents, this will need time devoting to getting it entered on my tree. EBay has been reasonably busy this past week although post is quiet. The Amazon listing has ground to a halt at present as I await their fix to bulk upload.









No comments: