Monday, October 06, 2008

AUTUMNAL PROGRESS

Birkenhead yesterday







It seems to have been a busy period of late and we are looking forward to our break in Syria next week, Thursday will be the last blog until we return a week later on the Saturday, should have some interesting tales to tell by then. We had our first frost of the winter last night, it was just 2 degrees this morning when I got up. I've taken most of the unripe tomatoes out ready to clean up the green house, its time to start stripping out the garden and the bulbs are ready in the garage. The bedding displays are all but over now and the ground is pretty water logged. If I get the Nottingham film from Saturday edited tonight I'm up to date and can start on some archive material albeit I missed the boat with Merseyside, still I don't think I would have sold much anyway, thankfully it was very busy on EBay which addressed the balance. Still nothing gone on Amazon, I hope to load more on this week before my holiday, perhaps if I could get 25 a day it would be fine. Next bus do is LOTS in November and Boyle St, Manchester December then its Boyle St again March to start the new season. Fiji, New Zealand and China April are our next trips away.

No comments: