Thursday, October 09, 2008

BEWARE THE ENEMY WITHIN

stills from our 1991 Hong Kong films




An e mail received from a young bus spotting customer, forwarded to the management for their comments, Warrington is a location I've had trouble in but from security guards, now its drivers, hitherto very friendly.




'I was photographing a Warrington Coachways bus at Warrington Bus Station on Thursday 9th October 2008. The driver of the bus was called Sam who threatened to beat me up, smash my camera up and then beat up the bus station security guard just because I photographed the bus which he was driving. He claimed that I needed permission of him before I could photograph this bus. The tourist information Inspectors at Warrington Bus Station who work for Warrington Borough Council have told me to refrain from photographing this company due to this incident. I just thought that I would let you know not to photograph this company, because the bus driver could do the same to you or any other bus spotters. I want to report this to the police but my mum won't let met because she wants me to ignore the driver who works for Warrington Coachways. I would like your opinion on this subject. 'From Tom.


Some really awful ratings appearing on my Youtube submissions last months for new listings, suspect sabotage yet again, I'm delisting anything that has poor record after a couple of months, thus I have already removed one listing. If you want your favourite to remain give your vote to it, these are only low resolution views from very sharp originals on DVD.
Well that's it for now unless i can do anything from Syria, we fly out tomorrow afternoon via Cyprus to Damascus.
Tonight I'm working on the Milk Float film


No comments: