Friday, March 14, 2008

SOME GOLDEN OLDIES LIKE ME

a less usual look at LOndon in the 1960s
The Bedford OB typical 60s coach travel aroud Britain


some lovely old shots, welcome comments on origins of these vehicles, meanwhile

remember A Smudge On My Lens, coming soon to a bookseller near you? My autobiography.

I forgot my coast with mobile, credit cards etc and ended up having to go all the way back to work tonight after I'd returned home from setting up the stand at Boyle St bus museum in Manchester. Rattled off a couple of covers, so some very new releases there tomorrow.

Got some more arrangements done on the Christmas trip to New Zealand and Fiji.

Its my birthday Sunday at Boyle St, come and join us there to celebrate!

Alberts 1938 Cambride 12 has nearly arrived in Barcelona but not yet at his home.



No comments: