Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BLOGGER GETTING BETTER BOOK NEARLY READY






well got three photos from London last Saturday on first try so it looks as if normal business may be resumed, I've got so much to share with everyone. Pressed the wrong button and got another!

I got my new scanner installed last night but too late to try out and had to shoot off to collect Mandy from Manchester airport, she arrived back nearly midnight so a late night.


I dropped off my memory cards for prints of latest few hundred photos, they will be on sale at Manchester Boyle st Sat Sun this coming weekend, hope to see lots of you there.


The latest Youtube loading Derby seems very popular thank goodness, it took a week to make, next I'll make the set up with Nottingham.


The book has started to make its way through the publishers process.


A Smudge On My Lens, by Dave Spencer, Troubador Publishing, out late spring early summer, spread the word, its going to be a blockbuster, movie rights are available. From childhood to meeting and losing a father in a week after 50 years of searching.


Today Pat Peacock my family history sleuth reported a blank from Ireland on my fathers birth, Jim O'Grady last known in Margate, Kent, I have a half sister Susan as well as two more brothers

No comments: