Saturday, March 29, 2008

THE DAY THE RAIN CAME DOWN

as you'll see I've been copying moire photos for possible inclusion in the book 'A Smudge On My Lens' Here are the two Eastbourne buses which once took me to school and the baths etc, both preserved 1987 The Hurricane, and my car, a narrow squeak eh.
Eastbourne bandstand Christmas day 1980s?
1980 Ireland with my Cortina in Cork, typically muddy.
George my dad on his moped on The Crumbles , Eastbourne

Today we went to Sheffield, sunny to start then later started to rain and its never stopped. Came back via Snake pass, bad move, Glossop is a nightmare bottlkeneck and getting in and out of Sheffield isn't much better.

Tonight we went to the Halle, an evening of English light music, delightful, still raining.

Gill Blanchard has done another tranche of Vincent family research which needs digesting.

It was Mandy's birthday today, thanks for the cards folks.





No comments: