Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SICK TO DEATH WITH EBAY SITE MORE SCOTLAND

Fort William late Saturday morning before we headed back down to oban, while I was fiming Mandy had her tumble on the pavement. We both thought Ft William much better than oban as a place.


After we filmed on Oban we got the ferry over to Mull. We hope to bring you shots of our trip there in the next few days.

Hassle tonight with ebay, they eliminated some of my listings as I have a supposed illegal link ( to our website) , what a crowd, they are the most weird arbitrary outfit who don't five a damn about clients and are run by robots in America. May just pull the plug on the Ebay shop as sales are very poor considering the expense of listing plus the cost of paypal etc.


I'm working on editing the Scotland DVDs, started with Glasgow tonight.

I had a trip up into the attic searching for photos for the book 'A Smudge On My Lens'.

I am sending off all my Eastbourne timetables for a quote on a sale, part of my continued disposal and work towards retirement and being rid of the damn buses for once. They seem to bring me more grief than its worth.



No comments: