Sunday, March 02, 2008

THE GARDEN IN SPRING PLUS DERBY BUSES


Derby yesterday morning, a windy but bright day, not everything got back to the depot under its own steam, some great drivers, just one grumpy old devil at the temp 'facilities', if you've got my picture I'm going to sue you, so I made sure I filmed him , watch out for him on the film.
The garden this morning, again a stormy night but no power cuts, did a bit of tidying in the garden and first lawn cut of the year, the bulbs look nice and we had some passeres by stopped to complement the display, Hyacinths always have such a strong perfume, love em. But you can see with the wind across the Cheshire Plain why I only grow dwarf daffs these days.


I'm just off to the editing room to finish the second Glasgow tram / trolley film, I may post something on Youtube later. I can cope with some more orders keep em coming I need to pay for some of this years trips!





No comments: