Saturday, September 04, 2010

LIVERPOOL TODAY DESPITE BAD BACK

we had a bit of a lie in and when I got up I realised my back was still not in the best of fettle and it was going to be a struggle getting fit for our trip to Italy next Saturday, yes just a week to recover. So much to do, tomorrow is the Trans Lancs rally at Heaton Park Manchester , the car in now loaded up ready to go and I'm really up for it, never let a silly old back get the better of me. So here are some shots from this morning in Liverpool, can't get much fresher than that. Came home and had a lay down watching old film on telly and some real ale, rather strong so not sure if it was that or painkiller which enabled me to pack the car. The gold finches are back on the feeders big time and every hanger is loaded with feathered friends. Garden is a mess but I daren't touch it, I'll have to get the chap back to tidy up again. I hope to get the second NSW bus archive sound finished tonight.

No comments: