Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back from Showbus Wet Wet Wet

Hi folks, still no photos, I think I'll change out my blog to another site as for second day running the Google Blog server states server error everytime i try to load photos, its getting a real pain.
It was seriously wet at Showbus, freezing , windy and wet filming the entrants coming in, worse still knowing it was fine at Blackpool. We had a 30% drop in takings on last year, it only just managed to beat Herne Bay rally, really isn't tenable at the rates they charge at Showbus now although obviously the weather had a huge impact as did Blackpool being the same day. The crowds just weren't there though and when I'd got home I had to dry off all the boxes and then clean out the car while Mandy was having a bath to try and get her circulation going again. I popped up for a shower and cleared all the weekends orders for DVDs. Nice to see old friends, regular customers etc but it really was a miserable day though, couldn't face many like that again, worst Showerbus for ages.Really wanted to share pictures of Blackpool yesterday, I'll try and suss out a new blog site perhaps through my Weebly website.

No comments: