Sunday, November 08, 2009

TRUCKING THROUGH TO TURKEY

no, not that Turkey, it's not Christmas yet. Today I managed to get quite a lot done including a spell in the garden before the Cenotaph service , after that I went up to the attic and rooted out a few thousand more photos of Kent and Sussex bus operators to bolster the stock ready for LOTS in a fortnight's time. I've got the covers done for the 3 Turkish tram and bus DVDs plus the truck film. Next on the agenda I'm rattling off the Chester film from last week. Next comes the Leicester collection, all my film of the city taken prior to 2003 when it was first released on DVD .Then its back to trams, Scandinavia and Netherlands look favourite. Then some preserved trucks and the start of a series on bus rallies past. Its still very quiet on the net, thought the post strike being off things would pick up, rather grim really, especially with yesterdays art outlay, still something will turn up I expect. Remember when you look at the you Tube trailers, click on a few ads, costs you nowt but helps keeps us going.




















No comments: