Saturday, November 14, 2009

BOLTON WIGAN BUSES

my first location this morning was Wigan, the weather was a bit of a challenge thus i didn't want to travel far. The light soon turned from bright to dark thundery clouds


after Wigan, I finished my filming in Bolton before it turned really wet and windy

















now working on last couple of Leicester conversions to DVD , while I'm doing this blog in fact. More abusive comments on Youtube, why would someone ever watch a film of buses if they had no interest in the subject, must have a health problem up top I suppose, then waste the time writing about it. Quite busy on EBay but yet another weird message from EBAy about pictures and no reply to all my emails to them, looked on forum, seems it's rampant as a problem. I do so hate EBAy but then I hate a lot of things American I suppose, thank goodness they are thousands of miles distant.
Thomas Fischers latest tours are no online, Italy, Australia and Poland as predicted, nothing surprising and nothing I'd want as Italy misses out purely trolleybus towns.
Clonter Opera Gala tonight, looking forward to that but means eating very late.

No comments: