Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A TARDIS IN EASTBOURNE

yes we travel back in time to my home town of Eastbourne where competition post deregulation left a plethora of liveries and buses such that things weren't always what they seemed, a green bus could be Eastbourne's but indeed a red one for that matter could be Southdown's, Brighton & Hove's or Hastings and Dist But those of the latter could be pretty well anything really.




















Eastbourne Borough Council days, the rot though had set in by then and standards were falling.
Today I shall have the first of three programmes on Rotterdam trams ready as promised, the rest done by the end of the week, it introduces some material never released by Ken Harris.
I heard from my friend Li in China, he's having a hard time at work.
Tomorrow I'm up at Preston for a meeting. More negs to digital picked up at ASDA and I've dropped off the first of the archives ready to get printed.

No comments: