Friday, November 20, 2009

SOUTHERN VECTIS REMEMBERED

some more archive shots from my digitised negs, this time we are on the Isle of Wight.




















last night webmaster Fraser got me up and running so I can amend our site myself, this is a tricky process at first but should come in handy when I am more proficient with the tools involved. The site has already been updated a little, 2010 order form uploaded and DVD list slap up to date, note videos no longer listed. Please don't request written lists, it's all on the website.
I needed a few pints down the Three Greyhounds after a nerve wracking hour on the phone with Fraser. It's all easy when you know how.
Tonight I load the car up ready for LOTs at London tomorrow, I'll have all my South Eastern photo stock with me plus the latest DVD releases.

No comments: