Friday, September 25, 2009

TRACI'S WEDDING LAST FRIDAY

complete with Hastings reg number, Traci's toy her little beloved mini
John and Maureen Bishop together with Mandy and myself at Boship hotel


the happy couple signing up, Andrew and Traci

John, Mandy and myself



Bishops finger a well known real ale brew certainly had an effect on John
today I've got some more digital from neg images tidied up ready to put in relevant files tonight. This evening I'll have to get the car loaded ready for Showbus on Sunday, Saturday we'll film in Cambridge for certain, less sure about Peterborough etc. Also tonight I'll get cover done for Traci's wedding DVD which I finished last night and then get up to date with the rest of the DVD covers outstanding ready for Sunday. Mandy's loading all the clutter back into the airing cupboard less the out- casts of which there is much junk.











No comments: