Monday, September 07, 2009

SAN FRANCISCO TRANSPORT

back to normal with routines so I picked up digital versions of old negatives this morning amongst which was this trip to San Francisco , our last visit there and shows some of the transport variety available from regular streetcars and LRVs through trolleybuses to the historic tram line.










tonight will be a bit ruched as I have to go to the Spire Murrayfield hospital to see My Geary about some fluid in my wound and consequently my sore foot, was hoping it would be a trip to see sister in daytime, another evening written off from editing. This will be a short week as we leave for Sardinia on Wednesday evening. When I get back just a day at work then John Bishop's daughter wedding in East Sussex. The weather forecast is good for England just as we leave, hmm, typical. Lots of events coming up so from Sheffield rally through to Showbus and then iiin Oct the Wirral Bus and Tram Show and GVVT running day at Glasgow.









No comments: