Tuesday, September 08, 2009

GETTING READY FOR SARDINIA

a long way from home?
new Stagecoach livery!!

what about this then, very tasty LUT


piggy back lorries at Heaton Park on Sunday



and wasn't this unusual, well tonight after a busy day with physiotherapy this morning and busy at work I must find time to pack camera stuff for Sardinia, leaving tomorrow evening. Back Wednesday night next week, no blogs for a week then. Perhaps I'll pop some more photos on later. Nearly finished all DVDs from recent Scottish trip, try and do covers later tonight, time running short, got stuck on way home as M56 motorway was blocked.
from my friend John in Guangzhou, I sorted out some 1990 photos i his home city, best of luck to John he gets married very shortly
Hi Dave: I'm sorry so late reply you.because I very busy to my wedding's arrangement.include: register,car's booking,flower's booking,etc. I have received your photo sep,3. the photo are so Great Great Great...wonderful. they are finish my dream. I don't know how to express my triumph and ecstasy to you. I will regard these photos as my precious treasure. "deeply" thank you Dave. and I looking forward your another roll of film which had the double deck buses.but it not hurry. wish you get well soon.and you give me your address,I will send the DVD to you after my wedding. Regards,John










No comments: