Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SPRING COMES AT LAST

The ship canal yesterday outside my office window
Dave at work sending out safety award t shirts, I got slagged off by female staff on my folding technique, ( or lack of it)

My car broke down last night and today I'm still waiting to get it picked up, thankfully its a works car and I wasn't far from home, Mandy rescued me as the work side had a problem with the lease company and Vauxhall re business recovery, this came about as I was the first to have a car under new arrangements, fun being a learning curve. Still the garden looks fine, I hope to have some nice spring photos on by the weekend. An order yesterday for Crich 2002 wasn't on DVD yet but I did it as I thought it would be a popular choice and its already on You Tube. The list still being updated on the web as I go, aren't I good? Mandy is off to Ireland today so I'll be in charge of PMP for the next week and thus very busy.

No comments: