Wednesday, February 07, 2007

LUGANO TROLLEYBUSES

Hi everyone, its been a bitter cold morning temp around -5 when I got up, snow forecast tomorrow. Last night I managed to edit 1995 Truckfest. This ends my run of truck films as I'm getting bored. I dug out my 1991 footage of Lugano trolleybuses, one of the very attractive systems which folded shortly after our visit , there's about 20 minutes, I returned to Switzerland at the end of 1992 and have several other systems covered, it should all extend to a couple of volumes at least.

We are staying at the bulls Head in Beaumaris on Friday after the family funeral. An outside chance I'll have time to get down the Welsh coast on Saturday. Heavy snow permitting, goody snow scenes.

Sorry light on photos this week so far, I'm sure I'll rectify before week is out.

cheers
dAve

No comments: