Monday, February 26, 2007

AUDLEY TRAVEL RIP OFF MERCHANTS




photos courtesy Greg Bubb, well the Best Ever London Country programme is wrapped up, just doing the cover hence the photos, its posted on You Tube as well.

Running off the Yorkship material ready to edit.
my comments on Rotherham struck home with an inhabitant! Someone I know well enough for an honest word or two, was he aggrieved, well not really as GD said

'Re your comments on your blog about Rotherham, all I can say is that you don't have to live in the s***hole!!

It has gone downhill rapidly in the last 5 years, we now have more eastern Europeans, than Eastern Europe

Hope to see you & Mandy at a few rallies through the summer'

a bit more honest feedback would go down a treat.

Having hassles sorting Xmas trip, given up on Audley an outfit another bunch which has gone downhill since it was Asian Journeys, didn't like it when I said they were about £1000 over the odds on their quote but declined to justify it at all, as I said to them if I got a quote for a new kitchen it would be broken down to materials, labour etc, if I buy shopping in Tescos I get a receipt broken down, rip of Britain with rip off companies.

What about the East Anglia transport Museum at Carlton Colville, does it exist, I've phoned, faxed, written, sent numerous messages, SAEs , never a reply, what did I do to upset them so? Not another of the 'silent' enthusiasts. Thank god I've got a pint of Guinness and a little bit of perspective on the bus hobby.

No comments: