Friday, February 23, 2007

LONDON COUNTRY BUSES

Well another long evening, this time I recopied some of the films I did the night before as there was some light intrusion on the video, next I did the rest of the films sitting around, this included a couple of 16mm jobs, they turned out to be rubbish, very frustrating getting all the gear out ready but there you go! I then turned my attention to the London Country film, 57 minutes collated, I'll add a few more scenes to take it over the hour but its nearly ready to start tweaking the images, the sound takes longest.
Mandy being away it's self help in the kitchen albeit the meals have been left in the freezer, still forgot my lunch for work today , typical, still no sign of my car back from garage, still using hired Picasso people carrier, horrid great thing.
Tomorrows filming undecided but probably Doncaster, Sheffield and or Leeds. Forecast light showers otherwise sunny, these locations should be ok except Leeds. Not too many orders to deal with, everything is going out by return of post.

No comments: