Thursday, January 18, 2007

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE AUSTRALIAN UPDATES

Meanwhile I thought I'd better let everyone know whats happening right now. Well at present we are getting battered by strong gales and a friend is stuck in snow near Glasgow. After getting over the worst of the jet lag I'm back on the West Midlands archive feature with just the Midland Red scenes to add and then by the weekend I hope to have finished the sound as well. Then I will start on the Australian material, hopefully sometyhing like Darwin/Adelaide buses, Trucks incl road trains, a couple on Melbourne Trams, another on Adelaide, Sydney, Victor Harbour trams, one on country area buses, one on Sydney buses and another on Liverpool/Paramatta etc, there may be more, oh yes one on Hobart, Tasmania.

We have one trip booked this year covering France, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Belgium, another will cover other French systems. A possible to southern Poland.

Other work ongoing with family history, my autobiography etc, phew!

No comments: