Tuesday, January 30, 2007

COVER STORY- MOODY BLUES

Well it was a long hard slog last night but before retiring rather late to bed I'd printed off the masters for most of the Australian trip DVD covers , still a couple to do and those for half a dozen other releases in Dec / Jan. In between Corrie etc I also got the DVD for Birmingham finished. I hope to get everything on e bay as well this evening.

Where do we start next, perhaps the tracking scene beckons, lots of hits on You Tube, I'm also musing on attending a truck event with the sales if I can get enough truck DVDs together.

I've been listening to a couple of Moody Blues CDs in the car, weren't they good although Tom my mate Big Dave's dad used to cringe whenever they came on telly or when we started singing along!

The trip to Islay / Jura is now all booked likewise Ireland so that confirms
Belfast
Dubvlin
Glasgow
Edinburgh
Ayrshire Coast

No comments: