Tuesday, January 16, 2007

E BAY CUSTOMERS I DESPAIR OF THEM

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos posted last night, I hope to post some Adelaide views this evening.
Mandy has now got all the orders received during the holiday ready to post today. Not bad with jet lag to contend with and she is still suffering from the fall back in December. Whilst the vast majority of our customers become more like friends and extended family there are some really evil people out there.
Despite stating on e bay that we were on holiday until mid Jan there were threatening messages from someone in Newcastle who has now lodged a complaint about us. We make very little from e bay overall and must now consider its future use, since operating this site we've had more abuse than can be tolerated. Its supposed to be a hobby after all, strange how e bay attracts this type of person, I think its the hiding behind false names that gives them confidence. One person stated that we must have been at home as I'd re listed and given feed back on items, this was of course done remotely from Australia on the brief occasions I got access to the net.

Mandy really doesn't deserve this type of criticism, most of our orders are in the post within 24 hours of receipt, there's only usually one holiday a year where delays are more than a week.
I thought of issuing a rogues gallery but suppose that would be unethical! Hope today is better now I've got that off my chest.

No comments: