Wednesday, January 24, 2007

FREE FREE EVERYTHING IS FREE, OFFER CLOSES 22nd JANUARY 2007.

http://www.skylineaviation.co.uk/buses/events.html
This is a link to my favourite transport rally event calender, most of the 2007 events are now listed including the new location for Cobham. Everything will be in one location this year as the museum premises are closed for relocation.

If there are two things I hate in life, they are B&Q hardware stores and Paypal who are as useless as E Bay! I think E Bay should take over B&Q it would be a marriage made in heaven.

Mandy should be back home from hospital tonight, as usual I was inundated with orders while she was away, still good for business. It's bitterly cold in Cheshire today and Mandy had snow in London this morning.

I've got a few of the Australian films finished and am now pasting extracts onto You Tube for all new productions so you can have a free preview of whats new.

No comments: