Thursday, April 02, 2009

BLACKBURN IN SUNNY LANCS

a meeting in Blackburn hence this visit this afternoon before i set off back home. Back / nerve problems better today after an horrendous night with lack of sleep for myself and Mandy, I was up doing emails at 3.30 this morning.









We got the preliminary results on Mandy's father, Harold Patterson from Ulster Family History group, not a lot that was decisive but a hopeful starts. I also received my DNA kit from Ancestry which I need to do and return tonight, report back as and when, guess it takes a while back and thro from USA. Still trying to get something rally wise sorted for May bank holiday weekend after i get back from China. Last minute hotel tweak with Dial A Flight, you really need to treble check everything with them. Got home, washed cars, mowed lawns, trimmed the hedges, lovely chicken curry for dinner, tonight its the Three Greyhounds at Allostock, my remedy for lack of sleep - a few pints of Guinness.










No comments: