Thursday, April 30, 2009

ANOTHER FAMILY SUCCESS STORY

somre more Hong Kong scenes, this time trams on the island, once more last Sunday ( in the rain)









last night thanks to the sleuth Pat Peacock I at last made contact with my half sister Susan and husband Graham in Northampton, a lovely time chatting on the phone, in fact it took up most of the evening. Pat is still on the case looking for missing brother Tony O'Grady. My family has grown so much I wonder if it will ever stop, Jim my father seems to have been a bit of a lad so to speak. Its been hectic at work today but picked up China photos but Asda had forgotten toi do the discs which will be ready tomorrow. Getting busy again on EBay and even Amazon waking up again. Off to the three greyhounds for a catch up this evening, just downloading the last of the 1996 truck scenes which will enable me to get on to China DVD editing.










No comments: