Monday, April 06, 2009

ANOTHER DAY OF RUDDY PAIN

Reasding saturday afternoon, the sun was full out by now and not a drop of rain abouit despite the weather forecastes,, again!!






well Reading was colourful, I'm busy editing Oxford as I write, then Cobham and Reading, the list on the website is already updated with programme numbers, perhaps get time to list on EBay tonighht. Its frantic visiting Osteopaths, doctors and getting ready for China trip on Thursday. Last minute packing preparations under way, Osteopath tomorrow plus phone doctor, lots of pain today then the blessed car packs in once more, long story but Mandy came and picked me up, waiting on auto hire car to deliver at work in morning, Mandy will drop my off, could do without the hassle I'll tell you.



A reminder of Cobham on Sunday set against the blossoming trees.









No comments: