Sunday, July 13, 2008

DIARY DATES FOR PMP

Terminus Rd Eastbourne in the early post war period Mandy at a showground just after we were married in 1974
Ballynash, Foynes, Co Limerick where I lived for 3 years 1979-82
the 1987 hurricane, my car in Sussex
Sergie Takrkhov right to left, Richard Lomas, Mandy and myself

and of course this all forms part of my book
A Smudge On My Lens which is nearly published
dates v coming up
20th July Fleetwood Tram Sunday, there with PMP stand near North Euston hotel, pray for good weather
26th July I'm filming in Dublin
27th July Sandtoft gathering with PMP stand
Sat 2nd Aug filming in Kent Canterbury and Chatham
3rd Aug at Herne Bay running day. great day out last year.
16th /17 th Aug at Lathalmond Scottish national bus museum open weekend with PMP stand
25th Aug my book launch at Hellingly FOT in Sussex

No comments: