Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CRAZY GOLFERS AT SOUTHPORT





Southport this morning, I had to go up to the golf at Birkdale for work to pick up tickets, a break after I finally managed to get them, parked up, then shuttle bus to entrance, just to collect. Glad I'm not into golf, can't think of anything more boring, good ole buses do me. Notice Southport park and ride in pseudo Southport Corp livery. Weather still very unsettled, never going to get any summer at this rate, praying for dry at Mandy's Polio flag day at Aldi Ellesmere Port on Saturday morning.
Did I tell you about going to the Bells Of Peover with Albert on Saturday, its been 28 years since my first visit, only a few minutes walk but it hasn't changed, awful atmosphere, wouldn't go again for another 28 years, anyway you'd die of thirst waiting for a drink.


No comments: