Monday, May 05, 2008

MORE ON ROSARIO ARGENTINA

more on Rosario Argentina week back, a mix of trucks trolleys and buses. Its a Bank Holiday here today and I'm taking another restful day to let my back mend, perhaps I'll treat everyone to an additional blog and a Youtube before the day is out. Working my way through the South American films and hope to start on the backlog of cine awaiting copying.



I had a bit of a mooch in the garden putting out bedding plant to harden off, I'm only days away from normal schedule so all is not lost although I have nothing to put in hanging baskets and the like so a trip to the nursery is going to be necessary. The new wide screen monitor is huge, taking dome getting used to.

Remember you can preorder my autobiography ' a smudge on my lens' follow links from web site
www.pmpvideo.com



No comments: