Friday, May 30, 2008

ITS A CORKER

Hil and Seans latest cat just loves playing with water, taken last weekend in Ireland

Ellie dropping her ring, couldn't have taken that one if I tried, just lucky Sean puts the finishing touches to a bridle in his workshop
A lucky passing shot on the way back from Cork Decorated for the EU referendum campaign, I asked if they could move so I could get a photo of the bus, they all moved to pose in front, duurr.. I waited till it moved of, Michelstown.

Well off to Belgium next week, car in for repair while I'm away. Proof reading on book finished, cover nearly ready I'm told. Gardening jobs included tying up rambling rose between us and whinging neighbour, also got herbs planted plus tended to growing tomatoes. Nearly there but of course the weeds are growing on the bits i did first.

Not sure about tomorrow, must catch forecast tonight, Sunday I have more jobs about house to complete, it never ends.



No comments: