Sunday, May 04, 2008

CATCHING UP MY MONITOR BLEW UP

ok sorry folks for vanishing again but my monitor went defunct on Friday night as I was downloading my emails, we had sister Yvonne and husband Graham with us , two great days and sad to see them leave tonight amidst thunder and lightening storm. These photos recall Rosario just over a week ago in Argentina. My back is still sore but well on the mend. After careful though we considered it best to have yet another relatively lazy day tomorrow and scratch plans to attend Truckfest at Peterborough. It chucked it down today but Saturday was glorious. We took Yvonne and Graham around Derbyshire then back into Manchester albeit not the most salubrious routes into the city. I finally got a new whopping big screen today at PC world, I don't even need my specs on as its so big. Mandy is in the background busy tidying the aftermath of the rejig, plenty of dust and rubbish has emerged. The garden continues to go untended because of my back problem.



A few photos fort all our truck fans , again Rosario, Argentina. I've edited the first two films from the trip, tomorrow I'll get another couple done and them hopefully on with copying cine films which have been awaiting a month.


No comments: